Monday, July 23, 2012

[Daily Readings] 072312 For Monday

General Daily Reading

I drew this earlier today to highlight what would happen this Monday. I usually draw cards early morning, but for today I also tried drawing another as forecast for tomorrow, so expect another entry soon! :)

Upon drawing the first card, I immediately thought of what the cards are trying to say.




Linear Interpretation:

Travelling at night would present two options, but in the end would end up stuck and immobile.
or
There would be a choice regarding the direction of travel, but would end up firm and immobile.

Outcome:

I don't think it could be any clearer. :) I was supposed to go to school for a night class as well as an overnight stay for a contest entry, but due to inclement weather, it's hard to travel (I travel minimum 2 hours for school). I could go if I really wish to, but I became too greedy and simply decided to stay at home. lol Ehh. But can you really blame me if I carry at least 5 kilos and use public transpo for two hours in the middle of a storm?





Relationship Daily Reading

Linear Interpretation


Chances of visiting/receiving news would be hindered swiftly.
or
A news would be a small obstacle but could be rendered dangerous.
or
A small yet charming man would have obstacles that are dangerous.
or
A travelling man would have small yet dangerous obstacles.
or
A man would be swiftly hindered by a child.

Rider + Child = Small news; News about a child; visiting/going to a child; beginning of a news/travel
Child + Mountain = a child would be hindered; a beginning would be hindered
Mountain + Scythe = dangerous hindrance; a sudden hindrance

Mirroring Technique

Rider + Scythe = a dangerous man; man in danger; bad news
Child + Mountain = a child would be hindered; a beginning would be hindered


Advice Card


1 + 13 + 21 + 10 = 45 - 36 = 9

9 = Bouquet

Should pose a pleasant surprise and be charming!

Outcome

Hmm... I think his class got cancelled at the last minute today, so even if I went to school, I wouldn't have met him anyway. I'm not sure, so I'll go ask. If not, it's probably my sudden decision to stay at home that hindered from meeting him! lol But the Bouquet is a nice card to have, I'll go text some random absurdity later that would surprise him. (pleasantly, or so I'd prefer to think) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips