Friday, July 13, 2012

[Practice Readings] Day 0.5: I think I'm in love!

Wow. I haven't blogged in such a long while! Years to be exact, but now I'm going to start on a new journey in my life as I practice reading Lenormand Decks! I'll be using French Cartomancy and Regular Playing Cards. I'm still waiting for my FC deck, but I can't wait to start practicing readings so I made do with Lenormand Oracle's Software for the mean time. So far, so great. In fact it's SO accurate, it's scary!








As a brief background so you guys may understand my current situation... I've met my soulmate, but he is in a relationship right now. Over the time since we've met last year, we've become good friends and share a deep connection beyond words. It was painful for me to accept that I can't be with him right now, but I've grown to overcome this selfish feelings. If he's in a place where he's truly happy, then I'm happy. I feel that he also has feelings for me, but right now I know we can't do anything about it. I've learned to distance myself and keep my feelings for him at bay, and be there for him as a friend... nothing more. However, lately, I've noticed that he began to look really troubled, and had hunches as to why. I've had Tarot and Psychic readings from others, and they all point towards the same thing. You can also see why based on the following Lenormand reading I've done for myself, as they were all accurate/aligned with the readings I had!

Last night, we had a few texts, and he responded rather peculiarly on one. He said: "Don't thank me yet... We've to know if the influence is good or bad!" I was talking about how my Solar Return chart for last year mentioned of someone who'll come and influence my life greatly and told him it's probably him, so I thanked him for everything thus far. Normally, he simply brushes off those things with "No worries and thank you too", or something similar so I prepared myself for such response. But somehow his reply was quite different and struck me as odd. I played along and said: "Fair enough, but isn't the effects quite evident now?" and he replied: "Hmmm.... I am still uncertain.... Haha..."

Alright, the following sentences would probably only a reflection of my wishful thoughts, so proceed with caution. That man is Pisces (Moon) and Gemini (Venus) influenced, and normally he escapes seemingly awkward situations effortlessly with his one liners... but I can't help but notice on his replies last night that he had finally drawn the "Mystery card", another Piscean (mystery) / Gemini (mind games) trait. It was like he was trying to say in his first reply that "Do not thank me just yet, I'll still be influencing you as I still plan to be with you in the future." Even if he meant only as a friend or not, it made me happy. But still, it became a nagging thought so I had thought of consulting the Lenormand Oracle:

Firstly, I asked if the texts he sent me yesterday had a deeper meaning?


The Birds:

TALK, chat, gossip, conversation, messages, communication. Sales and negotiations. Problems to deal with, short journeys, thoughts and meditation, flights of fantasy, excitement, nervousness. Pairs of things, couples and personal connections.

The 7 of Diamonds in a regular playing deck means mystery. So I took it as a YES.


Then I asked, what was he hiding?





The Gentleman -- The Mice -- The House

In a nutshell, the man is worried of a structure, in this case, his existing relationship. The Gentleman represents him, the mice his worries and ill(?) feelings. The House's interpretation in the software was quite literal, but House is a structure, so I took it as his relationship, especially that the court card associated with this is The King of Hearts as well.

As I was typing this blog, I asked for further clarification regarding the first question above. Instead of drawing a three-card spread like this one, I asked one question per card draw and got the following:

I asked again what was he worried about:


The Lady.

WOMAN, wife, partner, friend, love... also, intuition, passiveness, instinct, patience.

What about this woman?



The Clouds.

UNCERTAINTY, confusion, obstacles, secret worries, doubts, fears and weakness, negative period of time.

What was he uncertain about?


The Stork.

CHANGE. Change in the home, relocation, birth, improvements.


See the similarity! The cards really don't lie. He is worried about his relationship, and he is uncertain if he is going to leave that relationship. Again, see how we've paralleled the House (King of Hearts) as his current relationship to a structure, and now The Stork (Queen of Hearts) talks of a Change in the home... a relocation. I.e. A change in relationship. I've had a Psychic reading a week ago and she said that he's currently unhappy with his relationship, that he has been waiting for a while (it's a 6-year relationship) and yet nothing seems to go forward. Prior to our first meeting, I've heard that he has in a rocky stage in his relationship... this is probably it.


Finally, I asked, how does he feel for me?




The Book -- The Ring -- The Bouquet


The Book's keywords are the following:
SECRETS, a mystery. Knowledge. Paperwork. Studies. Training. Education. The occult. A teacher.

The Ring's:
PARTNERSHIP and partnership matters. Contracts. Agreements. Offers. Proposals. Gifts. Marriage.

The Bouquet's:
JOY. Surprise. Gift. Appreciation. Success. Love. Friendship. Celebration. Recovery. Healing. Granted wishes. A very nice and charming woman, sometimes a young girl, creative, spontaneous, bubbly, likes comfort.

The Software also offers short interpretations regarding card combinations.

Past - Present
The Book and The Ring means partnership documents, training agreement, secret love, secret club/organization.

Present - Future
The Ring and The Bouquet means proposal, engagement, happy partnership.


Now see the uncanny accuracy. He's a teacher, and our relationship, albeit just friends, had to be kept in a sort of secrecy from our college. We all hang out, and the faculty is quite aware of our friendship, but still we had to moderate our actions. If he really does have feelings for me, he is hiding it. Or WAS, in this case, as it is situated in the past. The Ring is in the present situation, and he might be thinking of finally getting together with me. The Psychic reading I had last week also told me that all he has for me are positive feelings, and that he does think, and desires of a permanent relationship with me.



...I think I may be the happiest woman alive if, or once, it comes true.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips