Sunday, July 22, 2012

[Weekly Readings] 072212 Week 1

General Weekly Reading


1st Week of my weekly readings! Guess I haven't blogged that I received my FC deck some days ago! hehe I've already drawn daily cards prior to this (and a July Grand Tableau!), and found them to be accurate with what happened on those days, but I'll be formally starting my reading blog with Sunday's weekly forecast draw.

For info on what I usually draw, just go to my Readings Schedule located at the left sidebar. :)


This week seems to be really good even though hectic!

My linear interpretations would be:


A child-like lady (that's me! I'm quite short) will have luck in a fast-paced work.
or
A child-like lady will receive/have a lucky news/parcel/visit regarding work.


Using the Mirroring technique,

Work is the highlight of the week. A lady might visit, or have some important news regarding work. And a child/student would bring luck on the workfront.


Advice Card:

13+29+35+1+2 = 80 - 36 = 44 - 36 = 8

8 = Coffin

Something about an end. I wonder what would it be...

Let's see how the week unfolds later!



Aside from the general reading, I also draw another weekly spread regarding my relationship with my Merlion (lol my petname for him). And I got:

Relationship Weekly Reading

Love is definitely at the forefront this week, which is great! But there are tensions and maybe slight confusion...

Linear interpretation:

A change about finances will bring heart-felt arguments but would turn out to be favorable.
or
A change with a financially independent man regarding love will bring bright discussions.

Stork + Fish = A change or improvement that is fundamental/deep; a change in finances
Fish + Heart = A deep love; An independent man in love; A love for finances
Heart + Whip = Arguments with a loved one; Heartache
Whip + Clover = Cheerful conversations

You know, it's quite peculiar that whenever I ask about my Merlion, 34 Fish always appears! As of now, I signify it to be him. I did a quick research and the King of Diamonds happens to be associated with The King of Wands in Tarot (Fire Sign: Leo), and the Lenormand deck obviously features the Fish (he's also Piscean influenced!). So Leo + Fish = Merlion! haha I love my deck. I know some people don't want to read Lenormand 'intuitively', but for my case, I find that my cards has its own way of speaking... Anyhow, we'll see by the end of the week. :)

As for the Mirroring technique:

Love = central theme
Fish + Whip = Financial disturbance / An independent man would have a passionate discourse
Stork + Clover = A favorable change

Hmm... My Merlion might exhibit some peculiar changes once again, but it would be good! I sure do hope so... I've been noticing some weird things lately, I hope it all comes out for the best.

Advice Card:

17 + 34 + 24 + 11 + 2 = 88 - 36 = 52 - 36 = 16

16 = Star

New hope, dreams, success... I should stay optimistic!

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips